Checklist for implementing the API
Implementing an API is a complex process that involves a lot of people. To make it easier, use the following checklist:
- You have a company ID. The company ID is a number, such as 410.
- You have a Yandex ID username.
- You can access the routing workspace with this username.
- You have an OAuth token for your app from the same username.
- You created at least one depot through the routing workspace or API.
You can see if there's a depot underin the routing workspace.
- You set up exporting courier data using the API. If you have high courier turnover, data should be exported on a regular basis. If they don't, exporting data just once is fine.
You can check courier data in the Couriers section of the routing workspace.
- You configured regularly route generation for the day and adding orders.
You can check route availability for any date on the main page of the routing workspace. Order availability can be checked on the main page or in the Orders section.
- You set up transfer of actual data:
When using the Yandex Courier app
- You added the phone numbers of couriers allowed to use the Yandex Courier app to the database.
The list of added phone numbers is available underin the routing workspace.
- The couriers installed the Yandex Courier app on their smartphones.
- The couriers watched the video lessons on using the app.
- The couriers use the app correctly and mark deliveries.
When using GPS trackers
- You set up data transfer from the GPS tracker to Yandex servers over the EGTS protocol.
- You set up the transfer of the GPS tracker's number for routes for the day.
If configured correctly, information about the courier's GPS tracker will be available for routes in the routing workspace.
- Your orders are being delivered and information on them is available in the routing workspace.