Comparing MVRP and SVRP method groups
When planning routes via the API, the following method groups are used:
Use the MVRP method group when:
- You need to plan deliveries for several cars for today or tomorrow.
- You need to add orders to the existing routes of several cars.
Use the SVRP method group when:
- Orders are assigned to couriers outside of RouteQ (manually, by geographical zones, and so on), but the order sequence needs to be optimized for each courier before starting the run.
- The order sequence needs to be recalculated for a route after it started due to refusals, unloading delays, or other circumstances.
- You need to clarify the courier's estimated time of arrival for orders that haven't been delivered yet.