Auto detection is the automatic detection of order delivery. The auto detection function works if Automatic delivery detection is enabled in the company settings.
Auto detection is affected by the following parameters:
The timewhen the courier must be within the auto detection radius (in the delivery area). Measured in seconds.
- is the handling time coefficient,
- is the handling time, and
- is the handling time at the address.
The timeis calculated using the formula:
The moment when the automatic order delivery mark is triggered depends on the ETA calculation method:
arrival_time: in seconds after the courier enters the delivery area.
delivery_time: in seconds after the start of delivery, but not before the delivery window.
Enable auto detection
- In the routing workspace interface
You can only set one auto detection radius using the interface.
For more information on enabling auto detection, see Set up automatic delivery parameters.
- In the API
If you need to set the radius for every order, use the
mark_delivered_radiusparameter in the API request. For example, to set the radius for urban delivery points or a suburban depot.
Parameters for calculating the time when the courier is in the delivery area:
- The order service time is
- The address service time is
Features of auto detection
In auto detection, the delivery mark works in online and offline modes. For example, if there's no connection.Note.
If the courier has no connection, the Order delivered status appears only after the connection is restored.
- To avoid accidental entry into the delivery radius, the entry is recorded at the time of order delivery.
Auto detection uses the time on the device and on the Track & Trace server. The times on the device and on the server may not match, because the courier can change the time on his device.Attention.
The order delivery time is recorded based on the time on the Track & Trace server.
- The auto detection logic works even if the delivery is performed in manual mode, provided that the Delivery by order statuses option is disabled.