The Couriers section contains a list of all the couriers in your company. You can also view the routes planned for couriers.
For each courier, you can enable or disable SMS notifications to customers about the status of their delivery. To do this, set the switch next to the courier's name to the desired position.
Managing the courier list
- Register a courier
- Enter the new courier's phone number and username and click Add.
- Open the courier card
- Click on a courier's username or phone number in the list.
- Delete a courier
- Attention. Once you delete a courier, they cannot be restored.
- Click Delete in the row with the courier. If the deleted courier has planned routes and orders, Track & Trace displays “Courier deleted” instead of their username. Information about the deleted courier isn't displayed on the map. Buttons for contacting the courier won't be displayed on their routes and orders.
- The courier's ID and contact information.
- Information about the courier's work on different days.
- The courier's route on the map.
- Information about where the courier was at a certain time.
- The list of orders delivered by the courier.
You can change or add a courier, change the route, and contact a courier via the chat.
Courier's work on a different date
By default, the system displays information for today. To view the courier's work for a different date, click Yesterday, Tomorrow, or enter a specific date.
Change or delete a route
You can transfer an entire route to a different courier. To do this, click Change route → Transfer route to courier. If a specific courier isn't on the list, add them.
To transfer a route to a courier with a specific GPS tracker, click Change route → Send route to GPS tracker.
Transfer orders to a different route
You can transfer orders from one route to another if the courier can't complete all of their orders (for example, if their car broke down or there was a long wait at a pickup location).
To transfer the remaining orders to another courier's route:
- Go to the page of the route with incomplete orders.
- Select the orders that need to be transferred on the map.
- In the Change route menu, choose Transfer part of the orders.
Choose a route to transfer the orders to:
To transfer orders to a new route, click Add new route.
To transfer orders to an existing route, use the fields in the search form:
- Route: Route name.
- Phone: Courier's phone number.
- Name: Courier's name.
- Depot: Depot that the route starts from.
- Username: Courier's username.
Both of the routes will change:
- Target route
- The transferred orders will appear.
- An extra location will be added to show the current location of the courier that the orders were transferred from.
- The route characteristics will be updated.
- Source route
- The transferred orders will be removed.
- Information about completed orders will remain.
Courier route information
While a route is in progress, you can see the time when the courier performed certain key actions: when the route was set, when the courier sent their current coordinates last, and when the courier returned to the depot.
- Route built
- The time when the courier sent their coordinates last.
- Coordinates sent
- The time when the server recieved the courier's coordinates last. In the example above, data about the courier's position at 16:57 was received at 17:52.
- Return to the depot
The Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) that Track & Trace calculates every few minutes based on incomplete and non-canceled orders on the route. For more information, see Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).Calculation methodThe time the last coordinates were received added to the planned amount of time required to visit all the remaining locations on the route. Orders that break the sequence aren't taken into account.
- Set start time
The route tracking start time. It varies depending on the planning method:
- API: The start time matches the route start time if it's set. If not, it's 5 hours before the start of the earliest order window.
- Interface: The start time matches the time when the vehicle leaves the depot.
- Importing a route from Excel: The start time matches the shift start time.
Courier's location at a certain time
The blue slider under the map is active when a route has been started and after it is completed. By moving the slider, you can view the courier's location at different points in time. The exact time is displayed to the right of the slider. To see where the courier was at the selected time, click Show on map.
You can add an order to the route and change the order sequence. If the order sequence doesn't seem optimal, click Optimize route, and the route will be rebuilt.
From the list, you can go to the order card.
: Configure columns in the order list.