Track & Trace helps you track delivery in real time and inform recipients about the courier's estimated time of arrival.
- Notify recipients about delivery.
- Inform the delivery company or the service center operator about the courier's performance during the day.
- Warnings about delivery time violations.
Example of working with the Track & Trace service
- The customer places an order. The order data is saved in the delivery company database.
- The delivery company uploads information from the API to the Track & Trace database.
- Track & Trace:
- Processes the loaded data and generates a route.
- Sends route information to the courier's device that has the Yandex Courier app installed.
- Sends the customer a delivery notification.
- Fulfills the delivery.
- Marks the delivery as complete in the Yandex Courier app.
- The Yandex Courier app updates data in the Track & Trace database.
- The delivery company syncs the changes in the Track & Trace database with the local database.