Track & Trace helps you track deliveries in real time and inform recipients about the courier's estimated time of arrival.
- Notify recipients about deliveries.
- Inform the delivery company or the service center operator about the courier's performance during the day.
- Send warnings about delivery window violations.
Example of working with Track & Trace
- The customer places an order. Information about the order is saved in the delivery company's database.
- The delivery company uploads information over the API to the Track & Trace database.
- Track & Trace:
- Processes the data and generates a route.
- Sends route information to the courier's device where Yandex Courier is installed.
- Sends the customer delivery notification.
- Completes the delivery.
- Marks the delivery as completed in the Yandex Courier app.
- The Yandex Courier app updates the data in the Track & Trace database.
- The delivery company syncs the changes in the Track & Trace database with their local database.