Frequently asked questions
To connect to the Track & Trace API, email us at email@example.com
When moving an order to a different day, specify the
The warning means that routes for this day were added earlier. You need to select the appropriate action to perform with the old and new routes. For more information, see Upload data.
The warning means that there are duplicates in the routes, in other words, orders with duplicate numbers. For more information about actions with duplicates, see Upload data.
Pass the OAuth key in the Authorization header.
To restore your OAuth key, follow step 9 of the instructions at Getting an OAuth token. If you restore the key this way, it won't change.
This error means that the account in use doesn't have enough permissions to perform the request. The account is identified by the OAuth token that's used in the request.
To resolve the issue, assign the account the Administrator role under in the routing workspace.
- When you view a courier's movement history, their vehicle sometimes moves abruptly along the route as if part of the track wasn't recorded.
- Possible cause
- While en route, the courier minimizes the Yandex Courier app, and the device drops it from the smartphone RAM.
- Add Yandex Courier to the list of exceptions in the smartphone battery optimization settings.
- Go to.
- Find the Yandex Courier app and deselect it.
- In the Manage manually window that opens, make sure that everything is selected.
- When you view a courier's movement history, their vehicle sometimes deviates abruptly from the route.
- Possible cause
- The app couldn't get the exact coordinates.
- The courier's phone must use a GPS source or a “Device Only” source instead of multiple location sources at once (Wi-Fi, cellular, and GPS).
On different phone models, the settings menu may differ. If you can't find the necessary settings, contact support and we'll do our best to help.
shift_startnotification appears when a courier starts moving along the route.
nearbynotification appears some time (by default, 30 minutes) before the estimated time of arrival at the delivery point. The estimated arrival time is calculated automatically when the courier moves along the route.
- The notification service isn't enabled. To enable it, contact your manager.
- The courier didn't log in to the app or choose a route.
- The courier started the route after the end of the delivery time window. For example, if the courier starts the route at 10:30, and the delivery window is from 8:00 to 10:00, no order notification appears in the system.
- Location data from the GPS tracker wasn't sent to the service. In this case, you'll see that there's no data about the courier's location in the routing workspace.
There are two types of notifications about order delivery:
shift_start notification usually appears at the time specified in the
route.route_start field if there's information about the location of the courier making the delivery.
If there are no courier coordinates in Track & Trace (for example, the service started receiving them only after the time specified in the
route_start field), the notification appears when this data arrives.
route.route_start parameter isn't set, the notification appears at the beginning of the earliest time window for all orders. If the
mark_route_started_radius is set for the
depot, the notification for routes linked to the depot doesn't appear while the courier is within the depot radius.